12.02.2008

New Blog!

I honestly have no idea why I'm starting this. I have a ton of social networking junk anyway, but there are so many blogs I see on blogger that I'd like to follow, it just seems like the easiest way to keep up with them would be to blog here too.

Today I listened to the Yeah Yeah Yeah's "Show Your Bones," which I really didn't like when I first heard it. Today I love it! It's like I went out and bought a new record, but I've had it forever! Don't you just love it when that happens?

Tonight I'm having a homemade dinner date with some of my best friends, and I plan on working on some teal ribbed legwarmers I've been knitting. Yay!

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Woot for starting a blog!! I like blogging more in blogger than I do on Myspace or Facebook, anyway. Nocci is so cute in that pic, hope y'all can find a sister for him. Missed you last weekend. Hope we can hang sometime during Christmas, yo!

brandi said...

Thanks! I don't know why I just saw this comment - I still have a lot to figure out on this site!